ALL ABOUT ME:


Currently, I am studying this 60 credit Media course and English Literature as an A-Level course. I have gained an interest in both of these subjects as I enjoy reading in my spare time and expanding my knowledge in historical context for literatures past. Furthermore, media gains my interest as I wish to pursue a career in this field, my top career goal is to become a well experienced event photographer. I see myself achieving this career in the future by shadowing other professionals and creating portfolios for others to see. Also, I had achieved good grades in Media and English Literature for GCSE, which gives me a good area to start to build and develop my skills from.


I have one older brother, he is 4 years older than me. In recent years we have become much closer and view him as not only my brother but one of my best friends. In my spare time at home I enjoy playing Call Of Duty or Tekken on Playstation4 and reading. In addition to this, I also have a big interest in conspiracy theories on many different things as it is such a broad thing to research.

Aisha Bhoja.

Comments

Popular Posts